31.7.09

Race Radio Metaphors

The following are potential audio interceptions from Team Vitesse race radio. These metaphors will be used to indicate an attack or launch from the peloton. Lampo Bianco or LB discovered that lb stands for pound which could be a nickname for the nickname. Metaphors based on Team Vitesse nicknames were then discussed and memorized...
LB: To avoid competitors overhearing our radio strategies while next to us in the peleton. " When they hear " I'm gonna POUND that sugar with my half kilo stick" they will think we are discussing recipes or boasting about our evening "ride". Instead we are about to put the hurt on their unsuspecting ass.
h20: Your stick pounding metaphor is disturbing but somehow apt. You might also use “ an OUNCE of pain is worth a bird in the bush infested with laughing jackals.” or “Jack Sprat could eat all the POUNDAGE required by the Canada food guide.” then you attack…
When referring to an attack by myself personally, I shall use the phrase, “The infidels will drown in a sea of effluent of my choosing.” or “I shall wring the dew out of my rag immediately.” Then and only then will I launch a ferocious, stinging and unyielding attack.